Friday, 1 January 2010

A whole bunch of thanks

In November I was asked to make up some little thank you's for some women who presented some things to us at a Church activity.... I thought I would make some paper flowers.. As it was for Church i did not use Stampin' Up papers... and it made it sooooooo much harder!!! cause this cheep paper was no were near as good!!! it ripped while you were wrapping it around the stick and it was not double sided...Thanks a Bunch - Paper Flowers and Chocolate
But the flowers still looked good...

I didn't realise how long it would take me to make this whole bunch of flowers... Thank goodness i had some lovely ladies here for our monthly paper craft group that were happy to help with the last 5 or so!!! I was going cross eyed!!!

I put them on the skewers upside down so that the sharp end stuck out of the flower.. this makes it loads easier to stab the Ferrero Rochers to attach them as the center of the flower......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box