Monday 25 January 2010

My Wall Hanging

Wall Hanging - My Boys - All My Love... This is the photos that I put into my wall hanging.. (Sale-a-Bration kit project) I had some photos printed up at home and because I wanted to take a photo of the finished project for the Sale-a-Bration Kit promo flier.. I had to finish it... Considering that it was pretty random... and I sifted through the photos many many times... well I was really touched when I came up with these three photos....

At Liz's I had pre-stamped (because I did not have any Sale-a-Bration sets YET!!!) the greetings and punched them out so that when I got home I could finish this project off... as I read the sayings I chose photos that I thought may go with the words....

The first one is - "Follow your Heart ~ it knows the way"...
I liked that I had both of my boys cuddled up and reading to me in this photo... My boys are very important to me...

The second one is - "Happiness Always"....
I LOVE the photo of my boys putting funny faces.. It ALWAYS Does make me happy....

And the Third one is - "The more candles the BIGGER the wish"
This photo was taken when Aaron was first in hospital almost 5 years ago now.. He was in there being diagnosed on his 30th birthday.... and instead of candles on his cake I got a HUGE syringe from the Nurses to stick in the cake... My girlfriend and I made his cake look like a BUM.... cause we needed to make light of the SERIOUSNESS of all that was happening at that time... It was soooooooo funny coming up with all the Bum puns for the situation... like 'it's a real pain in the Bum... that he's in hospital..'
When I got to this photo I realised how special this wall hanging is for me.... It really made me appreciate our boys (being that it is school holidays and they are home I needed the reminder of how SPECIAL they are.. heheh) That our boys make us laugh and we all enjoy one another's company... (for the most part) and also that the BIGGEST Wish we could all have is that Aaron eventually gets better....

Like Oprah would say... It was an "ARH Moment"
I hope you have those kind of moments too with your Scrapping....
Love Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest