Friday 1 January 2010

Merry Christmas for 2009

So I know this is a bit late.. but seeing that I have been madly rehearsing for our tour to Singapore.. and then came home and had to get organised for Christmas and I was in isolation and blah blah blah... you get the picture.... I hope I can be forgiven in not being on time for this Christmas wish... I hope you all had a good Christmas and that the New Year Brings you and your family's much happiness and joy!!!

When I came home I was able to go to Liz's to have a day of crative fun.. and thanks to her daughters and their punch art skills I was able to mass produce some Christmas cards for our family... Liz had made these cute little Santa cards.. ( I finished it off with some grosgrain riding Hood Red ribbon across the bottom - I just neglected to take the photo after they were finished...)Simple Santa Punch Art Cardand the girls had made some Snowman and Reindeer punch art characters.. So I was able to CASE them... Thanks girls!!!
Simple Snowman Punch Art CardSimple Reindeer Punch Art Card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest