Monday 25 January 2010

New Demoonstrators Creative Day with Liz

Last year one of the incentives offered to newly signed PaperANGELS demonstrators was a craft day in Liz Collett's studio... Our PaperANGELS Team leader... I was so lucky that I had called Liz the day before to organise a 'play date'... She mentioned that she was having this day and I was welcome to come along... So thanks to Leonie and her team for letting me crash the party... I was able to make these 5 LOVELY projects...
I have copied the pictures that Leonie took as hers were much better quality than mine... Thanks Leonie.. I hope that is ok????

We have made these first three projects into gift sets to give people an idea of what they might like to order for the Sale-a-Bration promotion.. Included in each of these gift sets is the instruction for each individual project... the prices start from $130.. Included in all these sets is ALL the items you will need to make these projects.... Let me know if you are interested and I can send you the special flier...

1. Scrappin Pack

Scrappin Pack for new Demos2. Bag n Tag Kit

Bag and Tag kit for new Demos3. Photo Wall Hanging

Photo Wall Handing - New Demo Day These Three projects are just soooooooooooo beautiful! It seemed a waste to not do MORE with them....

This was a LOVELY card and we did the Scrap book page below with a matching card too...

Felt Flowers and Stamped flowers Card
8x8 Scrap page and Card - New Demo Create DayIt was such a lovely day and I was grateful to have spent it with good company... and very grateful for Liz's continual inspiration and encouragement!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest