Thursday 18 June 2009

Party in a Bag Class

We had a great day.. Even though we did the same class we all chose different Card and DSP and came up with some really lovely variations of the same thing... Take a look

Lisa's Party in a Bag... Lisa was suffering with chronic back pain and she did amazingly!!!Party in a Bag Class ProjectsMarj's Party in a Bag.. now I was not happy with the handle on Marj's the white card stock i had cut for the handle was just all wrong!! .. So I made her take it apart and change it... hehe..Party in a Bag Class - Marj's projectsRobyn's Party in a Bag... Robyn really likes to play... I reccon she would be fine if she was lost in my shed for a month or so!!!
Robyns projects - Party in a Bag ClassAnd because I have now done this bag at least 6 times.. well I was getting a bit board with it.. so I changed it up and did some bleach stamping on the bag....Party in a Bag Class - GreenWe had a really great day!!! Thanks for coming ladies...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest