Thursday 18 June 2009

Izras Birthday today... Bag toppers...

This was my idea of something to do for Izra's Birthday.. He really wanted to have a party with all his class mates.. and because of Aaron being sick and The Arty Farty Tea Party having a party with kids was just the last thing I wanted to do... so I did the next best thing... Asked him if I took a cake to school and some party stuff.. would that be ok... He was STOKED!!! So Leonie came over yesterday to help me wrap some more of the raffle prizes and prepare for the Arty Farty Make 'n' Takes... Then she was ever so kind and helped me with 30 bag toppers!!! Yeah... The were a Hit.. and how easy were they??? We did it in about 30mins or so... Well worth the time.. cause it is personalised and really cheep and cool!!!

We used the Party Hearty stamp set (pg 43 Aus/NZ Idea Catalogue)Birthday Party Bag toppersHappy 7th Birthday my little man!!! Muwah... Mummy loves you...

1 comment:

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest