Monday 29 August 2011

LAST CHANCE TO ORDER from 2010-2011 Idea booklet

Tomorrow is the last order I will be placing for products that are in the Australian/ New Zealand 2010 -2011 Ideas Catalogue.. If you would like something please contact me ASAP...

And with that I have exciting news... The NEW CATALOGUE is here.... Wahoooooo
I will be holding a 
NEW Catalogue launch  
on Saturday the 10th of September..
It will be from 10am to 1pm
Drop in any time before the Stamp n Stack class begins @ 2pm.... 
cost $15
This includes your very own copy of the NEW 2011-2012 CATALOGUE and a sample bag of $10 worth of mixed ribbons and brads that are new in the catalogue you may like to try out...
A make n take, Sample boards, Tea,Coffee, Hot Chocolate and some light snacks.

This is the first time I have put together a sample bag and I am quite excited about the whole thing myself.... I will need RSVP's ASAP so that I can be sure to order enough product to put in your sample bags... I am limiting places to 12 at the launch and still have places available for the Christmas Stamp n Stack... I can take up to 16 individuals

Looking forward to seeing you there...
If you are unable to make it on the Saturday but would still like to have a sample bag please let me know and I can make one up for you too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest