Monday 22 August 2011

BIG SHOT Magnets

This was a fantastic project that I did with some of the girls in my Church Activities Day Class... The girls are 8 to 13 year olds and LOVE cool colourful projects...

Big Shot - Fridge Magnets

We made some picture frames for the fridge with the Top Note die... and made some flowers and some butterfly magnets to decorate the frames or to use individually...  When you cover the magnet with our beautiful DSP you can create a lovely gift for someone... I used Pritt Power glue to stick the DSP onto the Magnet... And I recycled the magnets from the ones that you get in the post from Real Estate representatives and from some of calendar magnets that I got Vista Print to do for me last year..

What I love is that the Big Shot is so easy to use!!! Both youngsters and elderly arthritic hands can easily turn the handle to cut out the fantastic shapes and make wonderful projects.

Happy Magnetising

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest