Monday 22 August 2011

KENG Craft Group Projects

Every week during the school term I head on down to Kingston East Neighborhood Group Center and meet with some lovely ladies (and some men at times) and we make one card for $2 have a lovely chat and share some bickies and a hot drink... It's a beautiful group of ladies and I really look forward to catching up with them all each week... I love their company, friendship and LOVE. Knowing that i will be seeing them each week helps to keep me motivated and MAKES me try hard to be continually inspired.. heheh.. Nothing like having people depend on you for inspiration to get yourself motivated!...

Here are just some of the cards that we have created in the past couple of months...Some are really simple and some are more difficult... I like to mix it up for them and try to teach them new techniques almost every week... I am sure I will run out of them one day!!! hehe

Cards Made in Class from June to August 2011

 The ladies really loved this owl card which was originally inspired by the lovely
Dinna  from the PaperANGELS team...

Owl Wedding Card Punch Art
 Enjoy....

1 comment:

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest