Friday 1 April 2011

'Elegant Soiree' & 'Newsprint' DSP Scrap Page

I am LOVING this Beautiful layout that I recreated at one of Liz's Crop nights last month!!! (CLICK TO GO TO LIZ'S BLOG) I loved it so much that I though my ladies would love it just as much... So I planed a class around this fabulous shabby chic textured and layered Scrapbook page...

Crop Night Scrapping - Shabby Chic

One of the great things I LOVE about Stampin" UP! Designer Series Paper (DSP) is that one packet all goes together PERFECTLY!!! It makes the Scrapbookers task of page lay out and coordination so much easier.. Plus we have all the inks embellishments card stock etc that also coordinates with the DSP's.. what more could you ask for???? 

Scrapping - Shabby Chic Life
Shabby Chic Scrapping Life PageAlthough we used retired DSP we still created wonderful layouts with brilliant results. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

What I love about the BIG SHOT is that when you make your chip board letters you no longer have left overs!!! You can cut out EXACTLY the letters you will need... Yeah... So while the initial layout for the Die cut is a little 'x'ey the SAVINGS over the years will be phenomenal!!! I love to hang onto all the card board backings of the DSP packs... I also hang onto any other bit of packaging that may have chip board embellishment potential.... It's a great savings!!!!!!

Happy Crafting...

Love Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest