Sunday 14 March 2010

Winner of Lucky Door Prize - Mother & Baby Expo

It was a lovely Day at the The Salvation Army Life Works Centre Mum's and Bubs Expo on Friday just gone!!I was blessed to meet a lot of lovely people... What a fantastic event for information on what is available in the community to help with raising your children...!!!
Tegan and the gang did such a fantastic job!!! I especially loved the Princess and the Frog!!! And I am sure that the jumping castle was a huge HIT with the kids!!!

I am happy to announce that Rhonda (from the North Side) is our winner of the Lucky Door Prize.
Amanda from Communities for Children drew out your name Rhonda.. you were the last person I spoke to on the day but I assure EVERYONE that I really did mix up the entries!!! Amanda dug deep... and came up with your entry... I will be in touch in the next few days with all the lovely people I met to see if there is more that they would like to know about Stampin' Up!

Don't forget the lovely Nursery Necessities pack for only $120... Valued at $170... Orders for this close on the 15th March 7pm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest