Thursday 11 March 2010

Baby Show This Weekend

This weekend I am offering this fantastic special..
because I am going to a Mother & Baby Show..
SO I figure if I have gone to the effort to make this special why not open it up to all my customers..
and HINT..
If you get in quickly you may even be able to score another stamp set because I have 4 places left in my virtual workshop...
So potentially you may be able to
receive over $200 worth for $120!!!
How good is that????
BUT YOU MUST
let me know if you want this special
this weekend

as I will be ordering on the 15th... March.. at 7pm..
SO get in QUICK!!

If you would like to take up this opportunity but want to swap something let me know I am sure we can accommodate your needs..
;P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest