Tuesday 12 May 2009

Conventions Swaps Recieved

I have taken group photos of the swaps that I receive... I spent a whole day last week trying to separate all the display board photos form convention... I got really tired of cropping!! so these are going to be all together.. If there is anything you like just double click and save the photo on your computer.. then you can crop them....

Swapping is fun... It's great to get new ideas... and receive cards that may have a different colour combo than you would use.. or cute ideas for hostess gifts etc.. Enjoy looking..

Brought to you by all the wonderful Demonstrators I (and Liz) swapped with at Australia/Canberra 2009 Celebrate Convention... With out them I'd have one design times 75!!!! Thank you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest