Friday 27 July 2018

Rocking Boat

Swirly Bird Stamp set, Swirly Scribbles Thinlets, Lift me up stamp set, Duet Banner Punch, Thoughtful Banner Stamp set
I love my Paper Crafty friends and how they share their ideas and inspirations with me.. You know as a teacher sometimes we need inspiration also...

So this BEAUTIFUL card was inspired by the lovely Joanne Stoddart... She baught some show n tell to my house when she came to visit last year... and this little card was just delightful... I loved it.. So of course I had to CASE it and SHARE it with everyone... 

The boat is on a little pendulim and it rocks back and forward.. It makes for a GREAT interactive card!!! 


Using the Swirly Bird Stamp set (141749 A$44).. and the Swirly Scribbles Thinlets (141497 A$45).. Oh and the clouds from Lift me up stamp set (142896 A$37) 
And GUESS What even though I made this card a long while ago.. EVERYGHING is still current!!! Yeah!!! 

oh yeah I forgot the Duet Banner Punch141483 A$31) and the Thoughtful Banner Stamp set... (141614 A$37)

Enjoy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest