Friday 27 July 2018

Back now - Tech difficulty SOLVED!!!

So it's been a while since I've posted here.. I've had technical problems and had been trying to solve them myself... but nothing was working.. I asked for help.. but it didn't help....  So I gave up for a little while.. then... to my surprise the other day when I signed onto blogger with the thought that I would just ditch the whole idea of ever blogging on here again... and I would start a new blog with a different service.. ....  I found that they have totally changed the way they do things... and it is MUCH easier!!! YEAH!!!!!

So here's to new beginnings... I had about 5 posts from last year in my DRAFTS so I will post them and then I will get onto posting some more current cards and classes... 

YEAH... I'm doing a HAPPY DANCE!!!
Looking forward to sharing more with you all!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest