Friday 27 July 2018

Fridge Magnet Gift - Stampin Blends


For Easter this year I wanted to make a cute little card that could also be a gift .. cause this little retired sheep stamp is just too stinking cute to put in a draw or throw away... So I thought to myself.... "Self, if I make the little matt feature a bit that could come off and then be attached with magnets to the card you could take it off the card and put it on the fridge to keep FOREVER.. .... " Ohhhh these thoughts were so exciting!!!

And Whalah.. this is what I came up with for one of my community card classes.. It was such a success that I thought again that this could be a great swap for the April On Stage Stampin' Up! Event...  Of course you have to keep it with current product etc... so I got to BLENDING with my new Blends and oh my.. how I LOVE these!!!










I had a stack of these little mini treat boxes left form a class that I didn't quite get around to... so with inspiration from the lovely Rosa.... (one of my BEAUTIFUL team members) We came up with these little Ferrero Rocher
gift boxes... And because the decoration on the front of the box is also a little magnet it is a DOUBLE gift... Cool right?






I LOVE my BLENDS.... And now that we have MORE and MORE colours.. It is just so exciting!!!!

Of course a little kindi glitz doesn't go astray!!!

I was so sad when this BEAUTIFUL Magical Day Stamp set was not returning.. I do not think I got enough use out of it.. but it is definitely one that I will be keeping cause I LOVE it also!!!


Check out the mermaid from the Magical Day Stamp Set... I just love her too....
















With all the fantastic colours you can do some really cool colour variations.. and use all kinds of shade of Kindi Glitz too.. heheh.. Love it!!! I had so much fun making these..



And just for a few more I though I could make some cupcake magnets... these I sprayed with some banana, vanilla and strawberry scent..




Then to finish it all off I made some Magical rainbows...  These were pretty cute too..

It is always fun to swap with other demos from all over.. and It is such a great way to meet new people... and to be inspired by their creativity!!!  I love it.. and if I have time I will always try to participate in them at all the Stampin' Up! Events I am able to attend!!

I hope you can come up with some of your own little "forever" gift magnets for your creations.. Just taking the gift of a card one step further...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest