Monday 2 June 2014

Box of Cards

Box of Cards for a gift

This was such a lovely class... I loved the DSP that we used for our Paper Angel Christmas card event last year sooooooooo much that I had to purchase a bunch more... And I am so glad that I did.. this colour combo of Pacific Point, Bermuda Bay and Coastal Cabana or Pool Party... has to be one of my ALL TIME favorites!!!

The box folds up and looks a little like a book.. in the pouch you can fit up to 6 cards (or maybe 8 as long as embellishments are not too thick) and in the belly band you can fit the envelopes for your cards.. It would make a FANTASTIC pressie for a friend, neighbour, teacher or family... someone who has it all... always needs some BEAUTIFUL handmade cards...

We made the box out of the packing card that is in the DSP packs... (It's great to re-purpose your packaging!!!) The whole box can be made out of one 12"x12" piece.. so hang onto your packing card.

(Ps if you would like the measurements I am happy to send you a PDF of them... )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest