Saturday 7 May 2011

Pansy Flower Card

I love this pansy! It is made with the Butterfly Punch... You cut 2 and half butterfly's in half... and then you shape them with your bone folder and the spongy mat from your Mat Pack (105826 for $18.95A$)

I wanted to challenge myself and use a colour of card stock that I don't often use...  River Rock is one of those colours for me... I really had no idea of which colours would look good with it.. so that is were I went to my handy Color Coach (121620 for $28.95).... When you are struggling for a colour combination this is the tool for you!!! It takes the thinking out of the combos for you!!!! I love it because sometimes you just can't think which ones go together... It really helps to make you look good... heheh... ^_^

Happy Crafting
Love Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest