Friday 7 January 2011

Christmas Cards 2010

Our family received some lovely handmade cards this year from many friends.... It's always lovely receiving a letter in the mail and then opening it up to find a GORGEOUS card!!!

Christmas Cards - Scraps, Baubles and JoyAnd at our PaperANGELS Christmas get together some of our lovely ladies had time to make little gifts.... These two beautiful little packages were made with the Big Shot and some die cuts... The Scallop Envelope Die was used for one (made by Liz) and the other was the Bigz L Die.... (made by Bec)... You girls are AMAZING!!!! I had plans to make lovely little gifts for everyone... Unfortunately they went to the wayside as I was involved in some really big Performances and LOADS of rehearsals before Christmas.. Which just seemed to swallow up all my time!!! I really do love you all and appreciate all you do... I hope you will forgive me this year... I promise to be more organised next year!!!

Mini Milk Carton and Bag Box
My handmade Christmas Cards 2010And these are some of the other cards we received as a family this year... So beautiful.... I love all things handmade. I feel it really shows that you have thought about the person and have put a little bit of yourself in each creation... Making it more special... Now if you do not "do craft" support someone who does!!... And believe me when I say that a handcrafted gift or card is always much more appreciated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest