Friday 7 January 2011

Birthday 2011

One of the things I love about being creative and having a lot of creative friends and customers is that I am blessed to receive handmade cards for special events.... I love other peoples ideas.. They really do inspire me!!! These are just a few.. I am sure I will find more as I tidy up the studio from the Christmas onslaught!!!

My handmade B-Day Cards 2011I was particularly taken by a couple of these ideas..
One was this card made by Jenny... with the Top Note Die cut... How clever is this one??? You fold the concertina card first and then put all layers through the Big Shot with the Top Note Die to cut and Whalah... you have a fancy folding card... Then you decorate as desired....
Big Shot Top Note FOLDED Birthday Card
Big Shot Top Note FOLDED Card












Bear Punch Art  Birthday Card


I loved this one too from Bec.. How cute is the Punch Art Teddy??!! Bec has distressed each punch art shape and broken up the fibers so that she could pull apart the layers of the card stock to make the Teddy look like he is made of suede... He is soooooooooo Cute!!! Don't-cha just want to snuggle with him???

Thank you all for remembering my Birthday in 2010.... And making me feel special...
Bless you!!!
Love Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest