Monday 24 May 2010

Stampin' UP! Convention - Sydney - Australia - 2010

I just wanted to say....

I had a FABULOUS weekend in Sydney on Stampin' UP! convention and have loads to share with my CRAFTY friends - LIKE.....

HOW exciting is this???
-20% off the starter kit from now until the end of July! That's over $500 in products & supplies for only $259! Imagine being able to purchase your craft supplies at 20% OFF, be part of a great, fun team, earn extra cash, all by becoming a Stampin Up demonstrator. Free stamps, sneak peaks, fun events...what are you waiting for??? Call me!!!

Keep posted for more blogging about convention 2010

1 comment:

  1. I love the swap I got from you at Convention, what a neat idea using the pony wings to make Tess into an Angel. I just wanted to let you know that I am putting your card on my website along with a few of my other favourite swaps. www.createwithstamps.co.nz
    Patrice

    ReplyDelete

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest