Thursday 12 February 2009

Liz's Rub-on Class

Liz had this wonderful class with some of her customers... I was privileged to be able to attend and learned a wonderful Origami box!!! And used the sewing machine on some paper crafts for the first time eva...
The Scallop circle is for a Scrapbook page.. and the white is supposed to have a photo on it.. I've not put one yet.. as you can see... hehe...I loved the box so much!!! And have experimented with it a lot.. The kids and I were making them at church and we did it with all different size paper. We made boxes, with in boxes with in boxes!!!Rub-on Class projectsI found some instructions from the
origami-instructions site.. Click on link
To make a lid all you have to do is make the square 1cm smaller (eg. lid 12x12cm... bottom 11x11cm).. There were heaps of other things on the net.. It was interesting searching Origami... I have heaps of new things to try out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest