Friday 20 February 2009

Elisa's Elegant Invites

I think I am in love!!!! Every now and then you create something that is just beautiful!!! I believe with this card design I have we have hit the nail on the head!!!

I used Stampin' UP! Brushed Gold card stock and scored it so that it folds like a door...
I cut slits in the middle of each door to insert ribbon so that I can tie a bow to close the card..
I stamped with the border stamp from 'It's Maori Mate' Stamp set, and embossed it with gold embossing powder.Elegant Gold Invites
The Stamp-a- ma-jig was an invaluable tool to help me to get the design perfectly in line!!

I scanned the negative of the photo and blurred the background and made it Black and White.
I attached the invite and the photo underneath with a little bow kept in place with a gold brad.

Inside the Elegant Gold Invites
Mass production.... They all look so NICE... It was hard to give them up!!!!! Lucky for Photos!!!

Many Elegant Gold Invites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest