Wednesday 31 December 2008

Co-ordinating Our Christmas

For my colour theme this year I was going for the peacock colours... I like to make sure that everything coordinates!!! So I went all out.. This was our Tree with all the pressies under it..

Then I had to make Tags to put on the pressies.. Like this one.... My writing is not too good but the tag is nice…. this is a resist technique on white glossy card stock... I used my Brayer and some Ink refills on a wet one... I will have to do a tute to help people understand how I did it... It's hard to explain…I made our Christmas cards 3 or so days before Christmas this year.. I really was not organised... It seemed that everything was happening all at once… Chaos all around!!! ... I only made a few this year... The snow in the background is our glue pen & Dazling Diamonds glitter sprinkled on.

On Christmas Eve (day) I went to Liz's.. Our kids played while we had some grown up time to 'Play'... we made some cute boxes to put under the tree for each family member... Of course I had to make it all match.. So this is what I came up with.. I really loved it.. It was very fussy-la-la... but so worth it.... I would never make lots of these for a wedding or something... arghh.. think the design would have to be much more simple to mass produce!!!

I use the new chunky glitter in the Spring Mini Catalogue.. And some rhinestone brads from the round ice collection in our 08-09 Idea Cat....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest