Tuesday 9 December 2008

Chocky Purse... & Raindear Candy Cane

I thought this was a great idea...I searched everywhere for a rectangular individually wrapped chocolate!!! It was a labor of love!!! but eventually Aldies came to the rescue for Christmas... yeah!!!....

So it was made with a 11.5cm x 4.25cm strip of cardboard... then I scored it at 2.5, 2, 2.5, and 2cm intervals... punched holes in the top and tied a ribbon through... then i could slip the chockie in... It fitted really nicely... I wanted to give a candy cane with them and I discovered that there was enough room to add my cute Reindeer Candy Canes.... yeah.. how perfect!!! I mass produced these to give to all our Paper Angels Team that came to our last 2008 meeting of the year...

Merry Christmas!!!

(Perhaps this will be the boys pressie for their friends next year!!! If I can find the chockies again!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest