Wednesday 31 December 2008

Organisation

I have been busy over the last month trying to organise my Shed along with Christmas etc!!... I've been trying to make all of my ribbons and punches and Stamp sets more accessible to me while I am crafting on my table...
Oh do I love my new organised... set up!!!!

I love Council Collections... When people in your neighbourhood put their discarded things out for the collection.... Talk about "one mans TRASH being another's TREASURE" I picked this 'home made' spice rack up from a Neighbours... How PERFECT is it??? My Punches sit on the lip and I can see them all perfectly!!! Yeah...

This is a great way to store all your Stampin' UP! stamp sets.... I can read them all and just lean back on my chair to grab another set.. (only don't tell my children I swing on the chair...hehehe else I will never be able to stop them from doing it!)

I picked up this peg board form a girlfriend who was redecorating her office... I thought ... well it may come in handy one day.. not sure what for but I will take it... So far it has been great I have made many display boards from it and now I have a great small ribbon storage area in a otherwise quite useless little space.... I bought some metal tray baskets from Bunnings Hardware and hung them on the board.. They lean forward so you can get to the ribbons really easily.... Oh yeah you can see my witches broom on the side too.. I parked it there for the day.. hehehe...I needed another space for ribbons as well... because I have my ribbons from Stampin' Up! and Ribbons from floral arranging and Ribbons coming out of the wahzoo!!! So on the side of the shelving unit I rigged up another slightly bigger storage unit.. This one has the 2 lengths of wood with long screws at intervals to hold each wire basket... The wire baskets were $3 or $4 each and the wood was $2.... so it is really affordable... Couple of zip ties makes the extension detachable if I decide it would be no longer needed in the future...

As you can see I need another row.. Next time I am at Bunnings I will purchase another tray...

With each improvement it makes creating so much more pleasurable!!! If you have any ideas please let me know or send me a photo of how you organise your creative space..... I would love to post it on here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest