Saturday 15 November 2008

Jar Decorating

I have been looking at the catalogue for ages now and admiring the lovely stamp Jar that is pictured on page 109 of our Aust/NS 07/08 Ideas Catalogue... And wondering what can I make up to warrant owing and decorating a lovely jar that way...??? Well I was over Liz's the other day and she has a jar with stamps that she has saved (form retired sets) that mean something.... like a set of wings.. (paper angels) another one that we use for the Think Pink fund raisers we have participated in.. It's a pic of a Bra.. and says 'thanks for your support'.. so I thought well there is my reason.. I will do a jar with stamps.. I want to be like Liz!!! hehe.. So I have started my collection... It has one lonely stamp so far... time will only make less room for more!!! (does that even make sense???)
As you can see I took my inspiration from page 109!!!! Love the "Ideas" Catalogue...

Also I was thinking that this would be yet another great pressie for people... The Jar I got from the bargain shop.. bout $6 I think.. and then you could make it like a "choc cake in a jar' pressie.. where you put all the dry ingredients in and put instructions to add wet stuff and bake for temp and time... you could even go all out and spend another 40cents on a wooden spoon and tie it on with ribbon... too cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest