Sunday 9 November 2008

Cardboard Box Gift Bags

I was watching a tutorial on You Tube last week and loved this idea... It was different measurements and didn't have a handle on it... but I loved it so much I thought I would go to my Art Studio (Shed) and create... I wanted to give a few friends a little something to let them know I was thinking of them.. They are going through tough times... so i put some Bananas in side.. and when I presented them to my friends.. I said... "When you are going Bananas remember you have a friend!"....Not only was it fun and easy to create but also nice again to have a purpose to give it away to someone and make them feel special!!

Ok so the secret is... Card stock... 2 x A5 size.. score down 3 sides @ 3cm... and sticking together is a little difficult to describe.. so I will do some instructions with pictures.. maybe my first video tutorial... wahoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest