Saturday 19 July 2008

Flutter Bye's


I made another good-bye card... With this one I wanted an Oriental look.. with the red black and white.... I wasn't really sure what I was going to do after that though.. all I knew was I wanted some butterfly's to look like they were flying away...

I stamped the butterfly's onto the black card stock with Whisper White ink and then with Stayz-on ink on some Vellum... to make them look like they were standing up I cut a small strip of dimensionals and stuck it to the center of the butterfly then bent up each wing so they were standing quite high... I got stuck at this point... so I left it for a couple of days... and when I came back to it I knew what to do to finish it off.. in a way that I would be happy with..

I water coloured the flowers using a rose red ink pad and squeezing the center of it when it was closed to get ink on the lid and picked up the ink with my Aqua painter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest