Saturday 25 August 2018

Clear Block and Ink Backgrounds



Your Clear Blocks can be used to put colour on so that you can come up with some awesome interesting backgrounds for your cards... here are just a few examples of using your blocks as a stamp to get and interesting look for your cards..

I put Tranquil Tide ink onto an F size block and then spritzed with water.. then I laid the Lemon Lime Twist Card mat onto the block allowing it to sit for a little while to soak up the water and the ink then I lifted it off and daubered around the edges to finish it off a little... 


With this one hear my Mat was actually White Card stock and I put both Tranquil Tide and Lemon Lime Twist ink onto the block then spritzed with water... let it run a little and then put the card stock on top of the block to soak up the ink and water...  I have found this to be a really cool way to get different effects for a relaxed looking background...




For this Lovely card I used a D sized Clear Block  and stamped teh block into the light blue and then rolled the edges into a darker blue and then spritzed...

Once i lifted up the card I noticed that there was a little more ink/water combo on the darker colour.. so i just blew it with a straw to get the splotch look...



It's so much fun to experiment with colours and arty techniques.. I hope you have fun experimenting too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest