Saturday 25 August 2018

Community Class Cards

I have a FANTASTIC group of ladies that I teach every week at the Kingston East Neighbourhood Group.

I learned last year that I have been teaching there for 7 years.. I was shocked to learn that.. As it really only feels like maybe a couple of years.. but let me tell you something... As much as the ladies love my classes I LOVE teaching them.. they are my saving grace!! If I did not have them to teach each week I have no doubt I would become a hermit and loose a massive purpose in my life... I love seeing them and spending time with them.. being inspired by them and teaching them!!! I look forward to our time together each week.. and when it is school holidays I miss them dearly!!!

So here are a few cards from the past 6 months or so.. as you know I'm catching up because of technical difficulties.. and well.. there are loads of FANTASTIC cards to share....

This cute card above here was a bit fiddly but looks so lovely made with the now retired Fruit Basket Stamp Set and Punches.... I love the dark polka-dot background it really makes the feature stamping pop!!



This one was inspired buy a pinterest post using the Picture Perfect Birthday Stamp set...  WE also made a little gift tag to go with this one... but I seem to have missed taking a photo of it!!









I love Sale-A-Bration time of the year cause
Stampin' Up gives you extra stamp sets for purchasing your normal stuff... Wahoo.. Who doesn't like FREE stuff?? and This Stamp set was COOL!!
Epic Celebrations was one of those stamp sets that I think I may have to just hang onto forever..  Cause it is cool for Teen cards... especially male Teens... 
There was quite a few techniques used in this card. First we stamped the guitar with Stayz On and masked the Guitar and then stamped the Splotches in the background in crumb cake ... then on a separate piece of card stock we stamped the shoes in Stayz On and then painted the images with Aqua Painter Pens and ink..Using Stampin' Markers we inked up the greeting by wiping the colour on a diagonal... Then in this 2nd card when I taught it again to another class you can see that the shoelaces are a little more pronounced.. We coloured them in with a White Gel ink pen...






Yet again another Sale-A-Bration card made with the
Beautiful Peacock Photopolymer Stamp Set.... there were so many things you could do with this one... the one on the left has rock n roll an heat embossing and the one on the right has  ribbon fringing and fraying...









Oh and this little PARTY PANDA S-A-B Set.. oh my word... So Cute!!! 

The background is on watercolour paper and we just used some re-inkers and aqua painters to drip the colour onto the page.. then you stamp the Panda on extra card stock and cut him out... He is just so cute!!!











And this one was done just for fun because it was one of my ladies Gym Trainers Birthday.. adn she wanted to make him a quick little card but had no stamp sets to suit...

Turns out neither did I.. so we came up with this little (QUICK) punch art set of hanging boxing gloves..

She was very happy with the result... Phew.. Talk about pressure... all goods.. I love to be challenged and to think outside of the box...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest