Tuesday 4 September 2018

Stampin' Up! Stampin Blends


How does one explain how AWESOME Stampin' Blends are???

Well you just gotta sit down and play with them..
They are TOTALLY AWESOME!!!  And I love them..

I've never been really good colouring in with pencils.. or felt pens.. but man these are so great.. Even I feel a little like a professional!!!

My First play with them (about 8 months ago) was to colour in the Garden Girl stamp.. She is so cute.. then I thought I'd do some swaps with some Blend colouring in to hopefully inspire others to catch the Blending Bug!!!

And now with the FANTASTIC New Annual Catty there are more colours to collect.. and If that wren't enough for you then take a look at the Holiday Catty (Sept 2018) there are HEAPS more colours.. Wahoo!!!! I'm LOVIN' them!!!

Want to learn how to use them?? come to a class... And I can give you some pointers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest