Sunday 12 June 2016

It's HERE!!!!!! - Stampin' Up! New Cattalogue 2016-2017

 Oh my goodness I've been hanging out until it is live to be able to share the wonder and magnificent that is the NEW Annual catalogue.. How AWESOME is it?? I tell you Stampin' Up! and their designers, artisans, editors, photographers etc etc have outdone themselves!!! I am loving this years Catty.. It is so BEAUTIFUL!!! So many wonderful things I want.. NOOOOO..... I NEEEDDD!!!
If you want to check it out click on the picture of the cover and you will be taken to the Web link....

If you would like a copy of the BEAUTIFUL Catty for yourself for night time reading.. please do not hesitate to contact me and we can organise how to get one in your hot little hands!!!

Enjoy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest