Saturday 17 April 2010

FANTASTIC Vintage Vogue

I am loving getting back into Scrapbooking and seeing that last time Harvey Norman has a special on Digital prints I got 200 printed.. Well lets just say I have plenty to do!!!!

Last year I went to Singapore and sung with a wonderful Group of people (Queensland Festival Chorus) and was blessed to be able to perform with The Orchestra of the Music Makers in the Esplanade... I wanted to keep a bit of a memory of that wonderful moment in my life so I can treasure it in my old.... er years... And what a wonderful way to do it with Scrapbooking...

I purchased the Vintage Vogue stamp set (pg 16, 2010 Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue) and I wanted to try it out... So for our Mini Catalogue Launch I decided to do a couple of pages.... And again being time poor I was able to CASEd the idea out of the Mini.. because the page was BEAUTIFUL... and as many have said before "why reinvent the wheel?" That is why Stampin' UP! puts such wonderful pictures into all our Catalogues.... to inspire us all!!! So lets use this tool to the best of our ability...
Anyway enough jibber jaber... here's my page.. I think it turned out LOVELY!!!

FANTASTIC  Vintage Vogue Scap Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest