Saturday 17 April 2010

ELCTRIC BLUE Wedding

I LOVE LOVE LOVE This new Card I designed with a bride last week.... She is having Electric Blue as part of the colour theme and Butterflies galore... So I purchased the new 'All a Flutter' (pg 35, 2010 Autumn-Winter Mini) butterfly stamp in the Mini.. in the hope that it would be suitable to her needs...

After playing around with a few ideas for a couple of hours we are settled on these designs...
We've gone with the Gate Fold card... and a belly band... With the Butterfly embossed in silver... How classy does this look??? I am LOVING IT!!! And so is my Bride... Which is BRILLIANT!!!

ELCTRIC BLUE Wedding Invite
Then for the Bobonaries we have gone with this look....

ELCTRIC BLUE Wedding Bonbon TreatThere will be Thank you's and place cards to make and design still.... I believe we should have it all wrapped up quite well; soon... .. and very in tune with the theme!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest