Friday 11 September 2009

White StazOn Ink Card

I CASEd (Copy And Steel Everything) this idea totally form Bec... I went with Liz to Bec's place a few months ago to drop off some stuff for the Urban Scrapping Event... And she had some show and tell.. I hadn't yet played with my White StazON... (Spring Mini Catalogue).. And when I saw Bec's card I really wanted to give it a go too!!! Inspiration PLUS!!!
White StazOn Ink CardYeah... Saring is Caring.... and Caring is Sharing...

StayzOn is a specially forumlated ink that will do just that.. STAY ON... you can stamp plastic, glass, material and anything elce you heart desires to stamp on.. It will not wash off... (be careful if you drop it on your clothes while stamping!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest