Friday 11 September 2009

Urban Scrapbook PaperANGELS Event 2009

Last month we held the Springwood venue one at Angel Ave... it seemed a little silly hiring the hotel function room for 17 people.. 6 Demos included in that.. But how good was Angel Ave for the venue?... Wahoo!!! and because we did not have to pay for function room hire we had some budget to pay for catering for lunch.. How yummy was the food!!! I forgot to take photos of the food dang it.. It was sooooooooo devine... EVIVE in Rochedale IGA Shopping complex catered for us... Chris makes wonderful FRESH salads and divine Roast!!! Yum Yum!!!

We created these 4 lovely pages that Bec designed ..Urban Scrapbook Pages PaperANGELS Event 2009Because I had already made mine for samples B4 the day I was able to help everyone and be the host by getting more water for the urn and running around to pick up the food etc... But I did manage to squeeze in some time to create another page with my left overs from the class... (There was enough left overs to make at least 3 more pages)Family PageI'll let you in on a little secret here... I messed up the stamping of the F on the first go.. so I re stamped it on some Baja Breeze Card Stock and cut it out.. You never would have know if I did not tell you would you???

I love that I am scrapping more.. I used to Scrap more than make cards.. but now I make sooooo many more cards than scrap.. and that is ok.. it's just so nice to finally put some photos inRibbon Medallion Embellishment albums!!! That's why I love doing these classes cause it forces me to become more organised.. and teaches me more things too!!! I loved the embellishment that Bec came up with in the 1" Double-Stitched Ribbon... how cool is that??

It was a wonderful day had by all... Great projects, Great company, Fantastic food and of course an AWESOME venue... Yeah..

I am so looking forward to another one.. soon!!!

Love Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest