Wednesday 12 August 2009

New Spring Mini Catalogue Launch

Well it was almost 2 weeks ago now... But eventually I get A ROUND to it!!!

Leonie had booked my Studio "Angel Ave" for the day on the first of August... And since it was a Saturday I and the first day of the launch I said to her that i would like to hold a launch and asked her if she would like to hold hers with me too.. seeings that a few of her customers would already be here... So we teamed up and had a blast...
New Spring Mini Catalogue Launch 2009 in my studio
Leonie's Christmas Stamp and Stack Class went really well.. And it was kind of weird for me to not be in there... (Angel Ave).. Not that she did not want me there just that it was her class and there was not much I could do to help once we had set things up...


Which by the way things looked GREAT!!! We did a really good job.. And my PINK feature wall is a WOW!!
Display boards for New Spring Mini Catalogue Launch 2009
At 4 to 6pm we had a nice little get together with about 16 customers... We had punch (to drink) and nibblies and we talked a little about the Spring Mini.. We offered some FABULOUS specials for the ladies attending on the day...



And we made this wonderful Walk in the Park DSP Make and take.. Make and Take - Punch Art BagsIt was a lovely time had by all...

And 2 of my customers won some prizes.. Yeah!!! How luck are you guys???

Kristy... new to Stampin... Brought along by Adelle.. thanks for bringing a friend love!!! Won a lucky door prize which was her very own stamp set.. So i was able to help her set her first stamp set...Kristy is on the Left.. Adelle in the Middle and Erin on the right...
My beautiful mischief Monkeys.. hehe..Lisa Marj and Robyn...

And Robyn won the raffle.. which was an awesome walk in the park coordinated pack!!! Yeah team!!! See it pays to hang back for the prize.. it's called POSITIVE thinking and visualisation!!!

Leonie's customer Carla won the other lucky door prize... (sorry Carla i did not get a photo)

Angel Ave was a hit even though it was just barely set up... It has been such a work in progress but so well worth it!!!




After the event we tidied up a little and took a couple of photos of ourselves.. as you do.. hehe...




Then unbeknown to me Leonie and Liz had organised a pre shed warming... And invited the PaperANGELS team over for a social.. eats and a HUGE surprise for me!!!.. Yeah.. I was sooooooooo Surprised!!! They came sneaking in around 7.20pm ish..
Wheeling the FANTASTIC Ribbon rack!!!
Now that's a RACK!!! Ohhhhhhh how lovely.. I was almost crying!!! Thanks girls!!! Much love to you all!!!
Love to have you all (customers friends and neighbours) come over to check out Angel Ave...
and PLAY with me.. heheh
Love Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest