Monday 17 August 2009

Dichroic Glass Jewellery Class

As PaperANGELS we get together for other occasions.. Not just paper craft events...
We had the opportunity in July (2009) to attend a Dichroic Glass class... There was 4 PaperANGELS (Liz, Kathy, Amanda & myself- Bec unfortunately was not able to come.. bummer.. we missed you Bec) and Friends and Neighbours... I think I have found a new craft to become addicted to.. This is my second class and I believe that I may just grow attached to it... and passably even get better at it... One can only hope...
Dichroic Jewellery Class CollageI took my camera but forgot to take photos till after everyone was almost finished.. Hence the reason why Kathy features in most of the photos.. as she was the only one left making the peices when I whipped out the camera... But she is such a beautiful subject!!!
 B4 firing our Dichroic Glass Jewellery These are some of the unfired peices I managed to take photos of...
Cool After ClassAfter the class some of us went to The Manley Yacht Club and had a hot Drinks and DELICIOUS cakes etc.. It was soooooooooo COLD so some of us wrapped up with the devine Green blanckets... mmmm mmm mmm

And a few days later we were able to pick our peices up... They had been fired and fused together in the Kiln... LOVELY!!! I think our beginners did a BRILLIANT job.. infact I LOVE some of theirs better than mine... Well done girls... It was a lovely day...

Dichroic Glass Jewellery Class - After the firing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest