Thursday 16 July 2009

My Oversaeas Trip

I bet you didn't even know I went Overseas did you??? Well I did... nar nar nar...

I was needing to get out of the house in June.. a week before The Arty Farty Tea Party so I called up Leonie and asked her if she would like a visitor.. She said yes.. So I drove to the Redland Bay Ferry and went over the sea.... to Macelay Island....

Leonie drove me around the whole island.. We did the touristy thing and took some photos.. It was a fun escape for the day...
This is Leonie in her In The Night Garden - Iggle-Piggle pants.. hehe...

see they are the same... Leonie is gonna kill me!!!


That's ok caues there is a photo of me looking hot.. (not) too.....




This was the day The Arty Farty Morning Tea Party Make n Take was dreamed up - with thanks to Splitcoast and a little artistic license...

I just had to take an arty looking photo... The angle is a bit weird but I think it is a pretty good photo...
The Beach on a nice Day - Over Seas TripIt was a lovely day, spent with a wonderful friend.... Yeah for beautiful people who do crafty things!!! I am BLESSED to be surrounded by them!!! Muwah to you all!!

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee hee... I can't stop laughing! I just happen to be wearing those pants now! You are the funniest! It was a great day... glad you came "over seas" to visit me! Mwa xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest