Saturday 23 February 2008

Pocket card and Pop up Chockie box



This pocket card is a lovely design to be making out of our Designer Series Double-Sided Paper... because they are double sided they look fantastic already.. I didn’t have any designer paper so I decided to use a piece of A4 card stock and stamp it with a Wheel stamp... Then I went back and added some Pixie Pink ink which was applied by using a dauber.. then I used some selected stamps out of the hostess rewards, (Springtime Stems) to introduce more colour and dimensions.. I like the design, we learned at our Paper Angels meeting you could use the pocket for gift cards, vouchers, Movie or Show tickets or a letter....



This is also a design we made at our Meeting... I love it cause it is SOOOOOO easy.. just a peice of cardboard that is folded over a little wider an longer than the chocolate bar itsslef... an wahla.. you have a chockie pouch!!! the ribbon is holding the chockie in adn when you untie it you putll on the ends and the bar comes out with it... You could also put show tickets gift cards etc in this lovely creation....



I loved the chockie pop out pouch that I decided to use it for a work shop and because it was close to valentines day I thought it would be nice to give my ladies in my workshop a chockie for valentines day... It was a hit!!!



If you are wanting to use some metalic paper like the one on the back of the tag on this design... but you have none.. try using your Vrsa Mark and Embossing powder... then punch out the rquired shape... It's a lovely little something new....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest