Sunday 24 February 2008

Letter for Retirement Party

Hello All,

I wanted to let you know about the Retirement party… Every year Stampin’ Up have several stamp set that will go into ‘Retirement’ …. Our Fabulous group the ‘Paper Angels’ are holding a wonderful event called a Retirement Party… It will be a great day full of creativity and fun…

It will be held on Saturday 15th March [Council Election Day] at 10am – 4pm at the Carina Leagues Club costing ONLY $35….. for 20 GORGEOUS cards….

*I have the above blog with the flier and all the details that you can print out and place on the fridge!!!!… If you would like a list of the retired stamp set just let me know.. I can email them to you... This will be the last time you will be able to purchase any of these stamp sets… They will be discounted from catalogue price.. Wahoo…for the discount... boo hoo for retirement :(

*Also on the Day if you place a $100 order you will receive a

1. A free 2008-2009 ideas Catalogue… no need to hold a workshop to get it.. be one of the first in Australia to view and own your own copy!!! Wahooie!!! Yip Yip Yeah!!!

2. And 20% off of the purchase of off the Forget Me Not Keeper…. Pg 147… Which will be great to put the 20 GORGEOUS cards that we will be making on the day!!!!

The only condition to this is you come to my house to pick up the order as I am expecting that there will be loads of ladies taking advantage of the savings… And getting caught up in the excitement of the NEW Idea Catalogue… I know I will be excited to get mine… then highlight the ones I like… make my wish list and start working towards it!!!!!!!!!

If you have any friends who you think might like to come also they are more than welcome..

*I need to know numbers by SAT 1st of MARCH….. So please act soon.. as numbers are limited…

*You can pay for the registration ($35) by credit card or direct deposit into my bank account.. please call me or email me for details… Also on the day if you would like to pay for your order in these ways that would be fine too. If you would like to pay by money order or cheque that would be fine too…

We had a meeting yesterday and we made all the cards that we will be making on the day…. And let me tell you … YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!! They are so beautiful!!!! I have attached a photo of them.. now you can't see them all cause' I couldn’t fit them into the one photo… Well I could... but there needs something to oooh and arrhh over on the day... As you can see there is REALLY VALUE for MONEY…

Please RSVP….. ASAP….

Looking forward to ‘Getting Crafty with you!!! ;)

Love Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest