Wednesday 27 June 2007

Stampin with Liz

Liz had a techniques class last week... In which I attended... with the intension of helping her out. … But I was soooooooo lucky that there were not that many people so I was able to ‘play’ with everyone... I got to make these fabulous cards and learned so much!!! You know you read the techniques booklets but sometimes they just don’t sink in till you actually try them!!! I love it!!!

This one is the Antique look.. done with the Color Spritzer Tool... (pg 143) and the Aqua Painter Pens (pg144) picking up ink from the inside lid of the ink pads.
Funny story... I spilled some of my hot chocolate on the card.. and it should have added to the antique effect.. but I went a little heavy on the spritzer... and well you can see the results... still looks good I think...

I fell in Love with this one!!! it is so simple yet so effective!!! You stamp in clear VersaMark (pg 145) on Glossy White card (pg 130) and then you roll over your Spectrum Pad (pg 144) with the Brayer (pg 143) then you wipe off the excess ink with a tissue and stamp the words in the darkest colour on the Spectrum pad....

This one is masking.... you stamp the full hearts (Going Gray) first.. then you stamp 3 more hearts on some 'post it' notes and cut them out... on the inside of the hearts.... You then stick them over the 3 (Going Gray) stamps and you stamp the So Saffron ones...




This one was shading with the Stampin' Pastels (pg126) and BlenderPens (pg 144)... I like the different ways one can colour in things with all the wonderful tools that Stampin' Up have!!!!

This one is reverse stamping... you stamp with a stamp that has a lot of black in it... and you do it in VersaMark (pg 145)… then you emboss it (pg 145)... then you sponge (pg 143) some colour over the stamp... The ink grabs to the card that is not covered with the embossing powder...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest