Wednesday 20 June 2007

Pure Inspiration!!!

These are some cards that I have made in the past year... Again must give credit to where it is due... Thank you to magazines... CRAFTY friends... And pure inspiration!!!


This Card is nice.... I love the layered look... inspiration from a Magazine...



This one is a combo of some old stamps I had and some 'retired' Stampin' Up stamps I bought... Again really simple is affective... I have raised the hearts with dimensionals.



This one is nice because it is simple yet affective.. Inspired from a Magazine again....

I Love the bright bold colours in this one!! The stamping leaves a little to be desired but it is effective! Inspired from the Stampin' Up 2007 Australian catalogue... I substituted a lot of my old stamps... but it's all
ideas...



What a great idea this was... I got it from a class that I took years ago... stamp onto paint swatches...They tone in and give you a variance of colour...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest