Friday 21 July 2017

HOPE - Ribbon of Courage


I made this BEAUTIFUL card for a friend whose baby passed recently... It is with retired DSP's but I was able to used my lovely friends (Jennifer's) NEW Ribbon of Courage Stamp set... And I don't own the alphabet thinlets so I just printed out the letters onto card stock and cut them out...
Inspiration and design for this card was TOTALLY CASED from Patty Bennett's BEAUTIFUL card she shared a few weeks ago on our Demo Party FB Page!
Thank you Patty... So very much...
It means so much to my friend as HOPE stands for How One Perceives Everything... According to her... This saying helped her nurse a CRITICALLY ill child for two years... A Beautiful little spirit that the Dr's wrote off in the first few days of his life here on Earth... She was a TRUE inspiration and AMAZING woman!!!

I Love the Demo FB Page and all the sharing everyone does!! Thank you ALL for the inspiration!!!!!

This was little Bronsons 2nd Birthday cake... His memorial was held on his birthday...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest