Friday 21 July 2017

Detailed Floral Thinlets - Floral Phrases

There are so many things you can do with your stampset and Die cuts.. you can create a whole suite of projects... the only limit is your imagination...






I made this cute little survival pack based on one that Felicity made for her Team members that went to On Stage earlier on this year... The were so cute I just had to do some for classes too..







Inside there was a box of tissues, a lip gloss. a mini toothbrush and paste, some tiny tic-tacs and a free sampler of face moisturiser... Later on I added a nail file and a KFC hand wipe..Of course the wipe was covered in coordinating DSP.. Cause the red on the KFC wipe is not pretty..









I googled this card design.. I loved it...I cant remember who I should give credit to for this design.. but I do love it.. It is very elegant!!!








You could also use the Die cuts to create cute bonboneries for a wedding or a party event... Joanne gave me one of these with a couple of chockies in it to say thank you...



This card is also very elegant.. It would be a great wedding card.. Invite or a lovely sympathy card (with a different greeting of course)...

I love that you can Google our stamp sets or search on Pinterest to get SO many ideas if you are stuck... And if you see design that you like you can substitute the stamps for something else.. or just simply be inspired by several cards and creatively combine them together in one masterful work of art!!!

Here's to thinking outside the box and creating a variety of projects with your beloved stamp sets and die cuts!!!
ENJOY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest