Friday 9 November 2012

It's a Vine n Flowery day

I love love love my new BIG SHOT dies.... As soon as I purchased these 2 NEW ones I just had to try them out.. so I designed these 2 lovely pages for one of my Angel Ave classes....

This first one uses the lovely  NEW Lattice Bigz (115958)... I folded the 12" x12" card stock so that it was just inside the cutting edges and made this FANTASTIC statement piece down the side of my page.... A glorious filigree lattice border....

Vine Flowers on Lattice Scrapbook Page

This page I used the Bigz™ Die Snow Flurry (127813) from the Holiday Catalogue.... I used the medium sized snow flake as the stamen type looking thingys... (right now my Eglich is how you say suck!!!) but if you just look at the picture you should get what I am trying to say :P....

Spring Flowers Scrapbook Page

Hope you have a DeVINE time trying new things with your Big Shot dies...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest