Friday 9 November 2012

Bleaching & INKS

I love Bleaching and inking... just take some plain old white card stock and make it whatever you desire!!!
Watercolour Paper and Reinkers Card

In a recent class I helped my ladies EXPLORE the wonders of reinkers with your card making....
We spritzed the paper down with a little water and then took some reinkers and placed one drop of each colour randomly over the paper.... then set it aside to dry... I LOVE the bold colours!!! It's such a cool FUN technique... and every time it is totally different!!!

Then we took a piece of A4 card stock to make a background for a scrapbook page.... Sometimes it is hard to find a masculine piece of DSP.... so again why not make your own...???

Spritz your paper with water again.. than take your aqua painter pen and dip it into some reinker ink and randomly squiggle on your page.... do some bleaching and some stamping and whalah you have a very cool individual MANLY page....

Reinker Painting & Stamping your own Designer Paper

I honestly think experimenting is the best!!! And I LOVE playing and getting messy with my ART!!! Who wants to grow up if you have to always obey rules??? I say Play the day away!!!

Happy Play time.. ENJOY your work!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest