Friday 20 July 2012

Air Dry Clay Stamping

Air Dry Clay Embellishment

How cool is this???? a couple of months ago I went to Liz's place and she had been playing with some clay and stamping... One of her hostess had shown her some cool tags that she had been making....  I was so impressed I had to go out and get me some JOVI air dry clay... so I could play too!!! See how the creative FEVER spreads so fast and wide!!! How EXCITING!!!!

The clay for this tag has been coloured with our Stampin' UP! reinkers and then GENTLY pushed into the Elegant Lines Embossing folder... (the negative side) so that the swirly design is risen on top of the tag.... then it was cut out with a scallop cookie cutter, poked a little hole for the twine to go into and then left to dry for at least a day.... (You may need to turn it ever few hours to get it to stay flat.. cause it likes to curl up a little) Once it was dry I daubered it with the Frosty White Shimmer Paint and stuck a wonderful rhinestone on it... Now I have this LOVELY little jar to keep my sons weekly bus money in.. It's not very manly,.... but I figure it will deter him from going in there unless he absolutely has to... heheh.. so far it has worked!!!

Go get you some clay and have your very own to play with!!!! It's fun!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest