Friday 2 December 2011

KENG Craft Group Projects

I can not believe that it has been nearly a whole month since i have blogged!!!! This month has been so hectic.. It feels like I have not had time to scratch my self!!!

I love KENG Card class.. and the wonderful ladies there keep me really motivated to come up with many new ideas or techniques to teach them.. sometimes I wonder if I will run out of things to teach them... but there is ALWAYS something new to learn....

These ones here use scraps. The top ones are patchwork... the middle two are herring bone and the bottom one is made with a 12inch strip that has been concertinaed and made into a circle...


Sometimes we do fun things like punch art... and wet ones with re-inker to stamp with... the brighter the better....

The simple ones are great.. when we make these we have loads of time to chat and catch up with each others past week. I discovered a few weeks ago that if I teach a hard card to make everyone concentrate very hard and there is not much chatter going on... heheh


This cute circus card was inspired by the wonderful make n take project from Brisbane Regional training in November.... It is such a cute project...and was quite easy to turn into a card...



Sometimes PaperAngels training meetings are what inspires projects.. Like these two... the cream one uses our wonderful clear blocks as stamps to make the rectangular solid shape.... And the Congrats one uses re-inkers and a brayer to make the background on glossy paper....


This very elegant flower uses my new large scallop circle punch.. I punched out several layers of paper stock at a time (8 layers).. as the punch does not like to punch out just one layer of paper.... Then we punched a hole in the middle of them all and used a brad to join them... then you take one layer at a time and scrunch them up to shape the flower.... and we used the 2 Way Glue Pen to put glue around the edges of the flower and sprinkled with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to make it shimmer and sparkle...

The latest card we made was the waterfall card.. It was a huge success!!! And one were EVERYONE was listening and concentrating intensely....






I look forward to every week and am going to miss the ladies on the Christmas / New Year break!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted by Ursula's Fan Box

Pinterest